Monday, March 31, 2014

Hoppy Easter Suit

Woohoo, spring is in the air!  I am starting to think about Easter, how about you?


For the March MFT Color Palette Challenge 3, we were asked to used Kraft, Berrylicious, Grapesicle, and Sour Apple (I love MFT colour names).


I am using a retired stamped from MFT, Funny Bunny by Claire Keay.  I super love this kid in the bunny suit.  Kinda makes me want one of my own.  :)  I used a kraft base, a white mat, and a striped purple and white vellum piece from Daiso.  I wanted to put the long vertical diecut on its side (making it horizontal, not vertical...) and put my bunny upright, so a square card works nicely with this.  I added a Fancy Flourish in Sour Apple and a few pearls in coordinating colours from the Doodlebug Spring Pearls assortment.  Thanks for the challenge!  I know it's early...but Hoppy Easter!  (^_~)/



Supplies:

MFT KY - Funny Bunny (retired); MFT Fancy Flourish and Vertical Greetings Die-namics; Cardstock; Daiso Chiyogami (Vellum); Memento Tuxedo Black; Doodlebug Spring Pearls; Copic Markers (BV000, BV00, BV01, G07, R20, Y38).

No comments:

Post a Comment