Monday, March 31, 2014

Sending you Hugs

This week's Sweet Sunday Sketch features a narrow card.


I had some leftover cardstock that would be perfect for this narrow sketch.  It's actually very narrow, but it's unique.  On the center mat piece, I used leftover strips of cardstock for a patchwork look.  I had this ribbon piece with a blue label that was on some packaging that I kept.  And now it's found its way onto a card.  To it I added a flower on foam adhesive using PTI's Simple Sunflower stamp and die set, stamped it with Memento Rich Cocoa and added a glitter dot in the center.  Although the sentiment is not so dark, I think you can still see it and just in case, I added some enamel dots to draw your eyes to it.



There's still lots of time to join the challenge.  :)

Supplies:  Dark Chocolate Simon Cardstock; Fancy Pants Beach Bum; Basic Grey Picadilly; Papertrey Ink Simple Sunflower Stamp Set; Memento Rich Cocoa; Recollection Adhesive Glitter Dot; My Minds Eye Enamel Dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment