Monday, March 10, 2014

You're a Peach

The current Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge is Perfectly Peach.  I didn't know what I was going to do.  I decided I would find ''peachy'' paper first.  But then I remembered that I had this stamp from My Favorite Things, Who's That Girl Harvest, which includes a basket with interchangeable fruit.  And when I checked, I was happy to see it did have peaches on it.  Not that I needed to used peaches…but I liked the idea of being able to.  :)  Then what when from being a card turned into being a pocket envelope and tag.  It will be really cute paired with a nice gift for a friend.  I liked using the Fillable Frames #7 die to create a peephole for my image.  You could even add a transparency there, if you wanted.  I added some velcro on the pocket flap so it would be practical.





Simon Says Wednesday Challenge was to make a tag, so this works for that too!

Thanks for the challenges!

Supplies Used:  MFT WTG Harvest; Mini Doily Circles and Royal Leaves Die-namics; PTI Seed Packet and Fillable Frames #7 Die; Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic Markers; Button; Twine.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful envelope & tag Sherri, fab design.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete