Saturday, March 8, 2014

Sunshine & Rainbows

There's still another week to join the Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge!!  Here's another fun rainbow card to inspire you!


I'm so loving the Paper Smooches Spectrum set (which I bought before I started the challenge).  All this card needs is some fun American Crafts Glitter Ribbon (Tape>>>but it's not adhesive).  Using some 1/8'' sticky tape, I attached them diagonally.  I popped up my image coloured with Copic markers and stamped the sentiment with Brilliance Graphite Black.  I thought the red frames the white nicely on the kraft card base.  Another submission for Paper Smooches Anything Goes.  :)







1 comment:

  1. This is so sparkly & fun! I love how your rainbows coordinate and the red base makes everything pop. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete