Thursday, March 27, 2014

Call Me

Okay, I don't use combine challenges, but today is an exception.  I actually used three challenges on this single card.  I came up with something I love!!

 

Color Q #234

and
 
TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Paper Piecing

I loved the colour palette provided from Color Q.  This is my first time joining and am glad I did!  Along with the cool fun sketch from Mojo Monday and Cheeky Chat Anya, it's one cute card. 


I used my new EK Success mini banner flag punch to use down the side.  I stamped Call Me in VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit using my Typewriter Alphabet from MFT.  All her clothing is paper-pieced as per Farm Fresh Friday (I love doing this because it's so calming) with MME Lost & Found Rosy and Dear Lizzy Neopolitan paper.  Her barettes are pieced too with a touch of glossy accents.  And the phone has some stickles on the heart.  I like how she is sitting on the circle with her head off and foot dangling...as she would in a chair while talking on the phone.  Thanks to all the awesome challenge blogs!!  Please go and join in fun next time!!  :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the stripey background and the super cute image! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the cute paper pieced pants and also the phone! Thanks for joining our FFF challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background and really cute. Thank you so much for joining us at t he colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL....what a fun, sassy little image and a great sketch! So glad you shared it with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete