Sunday, March 9, 2014

Autumn Oak

I just felt like using my Tim Holtz Autumn Blueprint stamp.  And this is what I came up with.  I was inspired by the Color Throwdown and Mojo Monday sketch this week.  I used my teardrop Memento ink pads in Ladybug and Tuxedo Black.  I got my yellow ink from the PTI Lemon Tart pad, which has a pointy shape that acts like the teardrop.  After piercing using my We R Memory Keepers tool, I took some baker's twine and created a frame.  I love how this turned out.  I stamp the oak word again on a piece of kraft scrap paper, cut it out, and layered on this bumpy paper (saved from a coffee sleeve).  I added two maple leaf brads - even though the image is of an oak leaf.  :)  Thanks for the fun challenges!





3 comments:

  1. Love the TH blueprint leaf and it is perfect for blending these colors!! Wonderful use of the sketch too!! Thxs for playing at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way you colored that stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design with the leaf for these colors! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete