Thursday, March 27, 2014

Yay! Pancake Day :)

We love pancakes here!!  I love making them and putting stuff on them and, of course, eating them!  So I just had the idea to make a stack of pancakes and add a smiling sun...because that is the best time to have a Pancake Day!  Butterfly Reflections Ink is having their first Weekend Card Sketch.  It looks like this: 

You might not have time to join since I am late it joining, but I hope you will join next time! 

Anyhoo, I just made the stack by stamping a bunch, trimming, and pasting.  It works!  I didn't really have a sentiment to go with my idea...but I made it work.  Yay! from Quick Qwips is perfect.  I often say this and it sounds like me.  On the inside (my card is so tiny there was no more room on the front), I stamped Pancake Day out using the Alphadots set.  I'm glad Paper Smooches has such cool alpha sets that you can mix and match and flip.  Make sure you check them out at Vanessa's store - Butterfly Reflections Ink.  As well as this Wake Up set and Spectrum that I used (both Paper Smooches).  Have a good end of week and here's to yummy breakfast food on the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment