Thursday, March 27, 2014

Bread Needs Jam!

:)  So this post's title is not the actual sentiment I used...but that is what the pictures say!  This week was my first time doing the Paper Smooches Designer Drafts.  Here was their draft:



I just thought of two fun things together and I decided on bread (with arms and bulging eyes...and the tongue out) and a cute jar of jam (just look at that smile).  Just in case you didn't know it, I added some strawberries by masking the jar and front berry as I did the stamping.  Love how that turned out.  For my flags/banners, I just used washi tape.  I have so much of it and they just went with what I needed.  I used the sentiment have a nice day and added few enamel dots around it.  Are you a fan of the Wake Up set?? I love it!! 


 
Don't forget to check out Paper Smooches!


4 comments:

  1. I love it !! I love these little alive food !!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri - I love your little bread and jam and the washi pennants! Very cute!
    The inks I used on my watercolor card are from a $5 set of watercolor paints from Michaels - I believe they're Artist Loft brand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun - that little toast guy is so cute! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OHHHHHHHHH! I just love this card--- you nailed the sketch! What a great combo of colors, images, and use of the enamel dots! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! You rock! So glad you joined in the fun with the drafts challenge:)

    THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun this week for our easy challenge (Anything Goes)!!!!!! <3

    ps... super sorry about the linky problem last week! I had no idea that it was closed early! If that happens again, please just link up in the comment section! Again-- I'm so sorry <3

    ReplyDelete