Monday, March 31, 2014

You Inspire Me


This week's Color Throwdown and MFT Wednesday Sketch Club inspired me to make this card.



I thought I could use this corrugated board I had saved from packaging.  I love the texture it adds.  I put this on the bottom half of green patterned (EK Success Holiday-Circle Dots) and put a MFT Dainty Lace Border in white between.  I embossed the sentiment from MFT My Favorite Sentiments using Tsukineko White Embossing Powder on MFT Oval Dainty Doily from the Dainty Doily Duo.  Just off to the side I added a few felt rosettes that I made using MFT Mini Rolled Roses Die-namics.  After matting it on white, I added it to a new piece of Dark Chocolate cardstock that my friend sent me from Simon Says.  I plan to send this card to her next time because she rocks! Make sure you check out her website.


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful embossed sentiment and I love the felt flowers!!! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your felt flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete