Saturday, March 1, 2014

Have a Nice Day

I got a few stamps in from Butterfly Relections Ink the other day.  I was surprised how fast the shipping was!  Vanessa has great service.  She even included a little note for me and I am so grateful.  That is the best thing about ordering from smaller home-based stores.  They really do care about their customers and like to show it. :)

From my Instagram - myjapanlife

I made a few cards already with the stamps.  I will share a couple more in a soon to come post.  But for now, I would like to wish you a nice day.  :)  Everyday you can eat toast, but bacon and eggs is a special day!  Don't you think?


Supplies:  Stamp - Paper Smooches Wake Up; Doodletwine; Cardstock; Copics; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Autumn Leaves Stampology Onyx.

No comments:

Post a Comment