Monday, March 10, 2014

I Want to Hold Your Hand

I absolutely loved paper dolls when I was a child.  As an adult, I can't say much has changed.  For the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Club, I decided to use this image along with the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper pad - a gift from my friend Mariko.  I love the cute colours and designs in this.  You can't go wrong with your colour choices.  Using the Paper Dolly Border Die-namics and the Spellbinders Circle and Petite Scalloped Nestabilities, I created a base for my girl to be mounted on.  By positioning my stamp on an arch on the block, I was able to get a nice curved sentiment that lines up with the circle die cut.  I added Cotton Candy Stickles to the dollies in her hand.  I used my leftover pieces inside the card.


This week's sketch:  

I liked this sketch and my card.  Can't wait to give it to someone special!  :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment