Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hippity-Hoppety

Love, Love, Love the challenge from Retro Sketches this week.  It will be my first time joining, although I've wanted to join for a while now.  :)  Here's the sketch. 
 

 The idea is to do die-cutting kind of off the paper and in the negative space, add pattern paper (Well that is what I was inspired to do).  I just had to follow in Arielle Gordon's footsteps and use a bunny die.  I just got this Memory Box die in from Simon Says and am so very pleased with it.  I love this die.  I choose to put carrot paper behind...teehee, how could I not (comes from Doodlebug Hello Spring). The green grid paper is from the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection.  My sentiment comes from the Scrambled Eggs set from Papertrey Ink.  I choose to use VersaFine Habanero on the first part and Memento Cottage Ivy on the second part.   Thank you for the awesome inspiration this week! 


2 comments:

  1. This bunny is soo cute with his carrots paper !!
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable! Love the carrot paper behind the bunny!

    ReplyDelete