Thursday, March 27, 2014

Officially Not True

Today I did a 12x12 layout for Dannielle Brown's challenge. I actually did a process vid on this too, so be sure to check out the video below.  The link to Dani's challenge video can be found in my Youtube description box.

Here is the full LO.  I love that Dani pushed me to use a different colour combo.  It was so fun to use mint, yellow, and pink together.


My title is simple.  It relates to my "It's official..." post on facebook...and states the obvious - not true.  I thought it would be fun to include the hashtags #jk and #viral  - which is exactly what it was when it hit the internet.


All in all, the important part was live, laugh, and love...it was a joke and it was so funny.  I hope my mother will laugh about it one day too.  I liked adding this metal tag with the rub-on as a big accent piece. I love the ombre hearts stapled next to it in a row too.


This cute little bird goes nicely with 'a little birdie told me' rub-on.  The modelling paste along with glitter adds so much to my page. The texture doesn't compare to embssing and I love the uneveness of it. Using my Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays I created the perfect colour.  Amongst the stars, you find scattered sequins, a button, some brads, and some glossy accent dots with glitter captured underneath.  I think this will be my new thing.  Remember it!


Here is the focus of my page up close.  Check out that honkin ring!  Totally not believable, right?  I mimicked the stone by added a rhinestone to my center 'i' in ''Officially''.  I also added more bling to the rest of the title below.  



Thanks for the fun challenge!

Sherri

Supplies Used:  Pink Paislee Daily Junque - Junque Paper; Daiso Vellum; AC Thickers Serendipity, Delight, and Wonder; MFT Die-namics; Golden Regular Modelling Paste; Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays - Tiffany's Blissful Blue, Baby Blue Eyes Blue Gold, and Edelweiss Moss Green; Martha Stewart Glitter - Wintermint; Fancy Pants It's the Little Things Rub-on; October Afternoon Button and Brad; Basic Grey Brad; Bling; Metal Rim Tag; Sequins; Glossy Accents; Washi Tape; Roller Date Stamp.

1 comment:

  1. You have been one busy girl, love all your cards. Wow you really challenged yourself and they are all just cute, pretty and very inspirational.

    ReplyDelete