Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Eek

Yay, Halloween in March!  LOL.  I was inspired by the photo on the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge this week.  I thought a spider spins a web and so he comes down on a string.  I stamped the spider once on the web, then stamped him again on a scratch piece of paper and cut out his body.  I attached him with a mini glue dot and added glossy accents.  Bonus points:  I found my Quick Quips stamp set had the word ''Eek''…how perfect is that.  I stamped a cute star inside an 'e' with my Squeezed Lemonade.  Then I popped up the tag and stapled a piece of ribbon to it.  Thanks for the challenge!



The inspirational photo:


Stamps:  Paper Smooches Quick Quips and Halloweenies


1 comment:

  1. Oh my... what a fantastic CAS card! I LOVE the spider web!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete