Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Welcome Spring

Early morning cardmaking and post coming your way!  (Well, it's here actually...lol.)  So, I woke up this morning and noticed that there was a PaperTrey Ink Blog Hop for February going on.  I guess you only have the day to join and since I didn't see it till this morning (we're ahead in Japan here), I knew I would have to skip it or get crackin!

The theme was sweet spring.  I love spring and all the things that come with it.  What a good chance to bust out my Scrambled Eggs and Sweet Spring stamp sets.  I cut out the Holiday Die and used some pretty Artnic Mint and Memento Lulu Lavendar to colour it.  I coloured in the flowers, nose and ears with my Lindy's Magical Micas in the colours below.  Thanks for the inspiration to stamp this morning.  It was easy because I had fun stuff to work with! 





Have a lovely day! 
(Fingers crossed spring is headed our way...)
Sherri

Supplies:  Stamps & Dies - PTI Scrambled Eggs, Sweet Spring, Christmas Labels; Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black and Lulu Lavendar, Brilliance Graphite Black, Artnic Mint; LSG - Magical Micas (Tiffany's Blue, Creme Brulee Cream, Honeysuckle Coral, Cotton Candy Pink); Doodlebug Spring Mini Pearls.

2 comments: