Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge #5

My first time entering the Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge, but I just had to join when I saw the lovely Pinspired challenge.   By looking at the photo taken from Pinterest below, anyone can make something however it inspires you.   There are so many good things about this picture.  I had more than enough inspiration to make some cards (yes, plural…totally inspired!)
Source: Pinterest

I wanted to use my Framed Out and Tiny Frames dies from PaperTrey Ink because they would work so well.  I love the colors in the picture, as well as the placement of the photos/frames, and thought it was a great idea for a card.  I wished my walls in my home looked like this!

Here are my cards:









  My last card is unfinished.  I want to put something in the frame…either letters or a flower with a message on a brad for a center, but I'll have to finish it tomorrow.


Thanks for the fun challenge!  

Cheers, Sherri

Supplies:  PTI - Framed Out #1, 2, and 3; Lighten Up; Tiny Frames; Heart-2-Heart #4.  Ink - Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy and Graphite Black, Tim Holtz Spun Sugar and Dried Marigold, and Artnic Mint. Baker's Twine - Doodlebug and Other.  Buttons - October Afternoon, Basic Grey, Other.      

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I am *seriously* impressed by your output!! So many gorgeous cards with all those perfectly placed tags! They are all awesome!! My favourite is the first one I think... just! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete