Monday, February 10, 2014

A Few Cards

Hello, my loves.

This Sunday was spent in my craftspace just having fun and creating.  I stamped images out the weekend before, but never got around to using them.  So when I had time this weekend, I knew I was going to make some cards.

The first card was actually for a Mojo Monday challenge (331).


Unfortunately, I was unable to upload in time to join, but I still completed it on time.  That's okay, I super love the card I made!



I had a dogtag in my die cut bin and thought to use it in the sentiment along with the wood veneer.


 I added a few different embellishments in a cluster and I love how it looks.  I had to add that sparkle cupcake button too.


 Her cupcake cake sparkle too!

She got a rhinestone heart for her hairpiece.



I am a big fan of The Cat's Pajamas and although I only have a couple of them, I love seeing this bunny and his giant ears.


The striped die-cut was a freebie included with an internet order way back when I first started scrapping…but I kept it and finally found the perfect use for it.


 I thought it would be cute to have hearts coming out with the smoke clouds.  :)

I also added sparkle to his nose!

I liked using this saying on the inside.

This is the first time maying a Twilight-inspired card.  It was so much fun to colour.



 I knew Edward's face should have sparkle.


I actually cut Bella's hair and moved the bang portion lower down on her forehead creating a gap where I added light purple beneath to match the paper and glitter on top to match Edward.


I was thinking about which sentiment I should use with one of the greatest love couple ever…I thought this went perfectly.


Thanks for checking my cards out!  What will you make this week?

Birthday Bliss:  Cupcake Anya (TGF), Rhinestone Heart (Recollections), Dog Tag (MFT Die-namics),  Vellum Paper (DAISO), Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Copics (E00, 02, 21, 23, 25, 93; BV01, 02; RV10, Y21, B32), By the Numbers Stamp (MFT),  Starburst Stain - Icy Primrose Gold (LSG), Paper, Stickles, Buttons, Wood Veneer.
XOXOXO: Take Off (TCP), Stamps (Studio Calico), Candy Apple Glitter (Martha Stewart), Rhinestones (Recollections), Copics (E53, 55, 57; B34, 37; C5, 7; YR24), Paper.  
My Heart Belongs to You: Wild Sprouts Camille and Edward (TGF)Kioshi and Little Black Dress Paper (Basic Grey), Grapesicle Cardstock (MFT), Stamp (MFT), Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black, Glitter (Martha Stewart), Copics (B34, 37, 39; C1, 5, 7, 9; E0000, 000, 00, 09, 51, 59), PTI Photo Finisher Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment