Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Embossing Tool!

In case you didn't follow my 2013 Vlogmas on YouTube (MyJapanLifestyle channel), you probably don't know that my heat gun was terribly unuseable (the wiring on the cord was showing)  and a definite fire hazard.  I ended up embossing over a tealight candle, which totally worked!

All aside, it is time to buy a new one! I was thinking to get one from SimonSaysStamp (possible excuse to order a few things?),  but my Marvy Uchida did me well for years and that is what I will go with.  To top it off, it's an awesome, bright PINK!  :)  Also picked a couple refills for my tape runner that I needed.  I use Tombow Pit M Mesh Cut and it works like a charm.


Thumbs up for new tools (when you really do need them!)

Cheers, Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment