Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Scrappy Buy!

I am following the Simon Says Monday Challenge and this week's challenge is ''Paste'' -  mainly using modeling paste or whatnot to achieve a look. Well, I am no genius when it comes to mixed media. I thought this would be a baby step for me. After watching some DT projects and tutorials, I decided I could do this and went to the store today to pick up some modelling paste. I didn't want to get a huge jar at first and was quite relieved when I found this baby jar. I thought I'd get one of these scrapers in case I needed it. I shall let you know how that goes. 
I also have been thinking about pastels and Easter lately. Couldn't resist picking up some watercolour pencils in fun pastel tones. Makes you was to make an Easter basket, doesn't it? And what a glorious basket that would be. :)
What things are you thinking about trying lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment