Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love U a Latte

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Who doesn't love coffee?  If you don't, then you definitely shouldn't be reading this...lol, just kidding.  No judgement. 

I am a huge coffee lover.  My boyfriend also likes to drink it too.  Except he puts cream and sugar in it.  I drink it black.  To each his/her own. 

I was sleeping the night before and the idea for this card just came to me.  So I had to made it last night before bed.  Card details to follow the pictures. 

Have a happy day! 

xoxo Mu-aahhh!
Sherri






Paper:  Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, Cardstock (from my stash)
Stamp & Die:  Paper Trey Ink Heart-2-Heart #1, Woodgrain Embossing Plate, Michael's $1 Block Alphas
Ink:  Brilliance Graphite Black
Twine:  Doodlebug Assorted
Bling:  Colorbok
Adhesive:  Daiso Foam Tape, Sticky Stuff (the Sticky Store), Tombo Glue



No comments:

Post a Comment