Monday, April 7, 2014

Ring Me Anytime

It's MFT WSC time and this week's sketch looks like this:


I chose to use the colours from the Color Q challenge this week - tan, mint, rose, coral, and white (I know, five!)  My main piece is the MFT Ring Me Die-namics.  I kept pretty close to the sketch, only choosing not to add two banners on the bottom left.  Instead, I stamped my sentiment in two lines on a cutout polaroid and added some random bling.  I used my EK Success 1 3/4'' Circle Punch  and layered it behind the dial circle.  I like how that turned out.  I left the center of the dial plain adding only a coral enamel dot from Basic Grey.  For my phone cord, I just added some buttercream twine from the Twinery.  I didn't want to cover up the pattern paper or add more colour, so I chose to layer with Bazzill 40lb. vellum paper.  


3 comments:

  1. How cute is this! I wish we still had phones like this...they had so much personality! Love the cord! So happy you played with the CQC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This takes me back in time I remember my Grandma have a phone like this one. Very nice layout, love the die.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is too cute! love the telephone die and the sentiment placement is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete