Sunday, April 20, 2014

Dreamer

I just got a small haul in from Butterfly Reflections Ink and I had to use the new Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine stamp/die set.  It's awesome the die is included with the stamp set and I love how there is a space built right in on the front.  :)


For my card, I followed the sketch for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  It's fairly simple and allows you to display beautiful pattern paper.

I am using paper from the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine 6x6 Paper Pad.  I diecut two full umbrellas and two umbrella tops from different papers.  Then I trimmed the pole parts and adhered them to the bases.  I only used one on my card, so I put the extra one in the back on my stamp package for  future use.  I rounded the corners using my WRMK Corner Chomper and stamped my sentiment using VersaFine Crimson Red.  Love this card!  Thanks for the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! I love the stamp/die and the wonderful DSP. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! I love...love the papers and colors!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete