Monday, April 7, 2014

Happiest of Days

I made this card for three challenges:

The Color Throwdown - blue, green, and yellow

I love this colour combo from the CTD again!  I chose to use my MFT Botanical Beauty Die-namics with all the colours and added a rhinestone from Wild Orchids in the center.  All the pattern paper comes from the Vintage Bliss pad by Simple Stories, except the smaller polkadot flower which comes from the Basic Grey Hopscotch pad.  I added the flower to the smaller circle of the MFT Open Scallop Doily Duo and a flocked ribbon in a brighter yellow running down behind it.  I made my card base from Blue Raspberry cardstock and added a blue patterned paper matted on a beige patterned paper.  I love the subtle butterflies.  My sentiment comes the MFT Birthday Sentiments.



Thank you for the challenges!

3 comments:

  1. Your layered flower is sooo pretty...love the beautiful papers and diecuts, too!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! That flower is so pretty!! Love it!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination you did here. Those flower dies are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete