Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello Butterflies

Simon Monday Challenge is Winged Things.  And butterfly cards are always nice to see!  I have been seeing so many lately and especially in this style, so I thought I would try it out.  I chose to use the colours in the Color Throwdown Challenge this week:  gray, green, and pink.


I picked the colours Staz On Cloudy Sky, Stampin Up Pear Pizzazz, and Hero Arts Neon Pink.  It was a nice combination.  This stamp comes from the Inkadinkado Patterned Bugs set and is just a single stamp.  I cut it up to be able to stamp in different colours more easily.  The sentiment comes from the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Stamp Set.  Thanks for the inspiration!


5 comments:

  1. Those butterflies are lovely!! Love all the different patterns! Thxs for joining us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the colours are very eye catching and I love the clean and simple design. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cascading butterflies in the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to play along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, and I think the neon pink is a wonderful contrast! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you chose for your stamping Sherri. Very pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete