Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello Rabbit

Love the inspiration photo for the Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge this week!



 It's so fun and colourful. I absolutely adore Easter!

 I chose to incorporate a pop of neon and a white bunny with a ribbon tied around it's neck. Here is what I came up with:


 Thanks for the challenge! Happy Easter, everyone!

 Supplies: Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine Stamp Set; Poppy Stamps Chocolate Bunny Die; Ink - Autumn Leaves Black Onyx, Hero Arts Neon Pink and Yellow; Ribbon; Cardstock.

2 comments:

  1. Super fun stamping and I love that bunny!
    Thanks for joining us at Cure for the Monday Blues - hoppy extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pops of neon in the flowery background, and that bunny is adorable too! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete