Sunday, April 6, 2014

Be At Home Fridge Magnet

I love the image again this week at Cure for the Monday Blues - it's so fun and playful and definitely trendy.  You can always have a ton of ideas just looking at the inspiration piece.


I picked out the cool bracket frames with the pop of colour added to it.  I chose to mimic the black frame with the blue square and add pink and yellow to it.  In my diecut stash, I had some letters and was playing around with them to see what words I came up with.  I liked the idea of adding the sun burst behind the letters for another pop.  This card could be used as with a housewarming gift or even a visitor who was staying over.  But since I didn't think I'd have a chance to use this, I just decided to make it into a magnet for our house by adding cut pieces of adhesive-backed magnet.  Even my boyfriend thought it was cool.  So now it has a place on our fridge. :)


Thanks so much for the challenge this week!

Supplies:  PTI Cardstock, Grand Nestabilities Labels One, MFT Sunshine and Highrise Alphabet Lowercase Die-namics, Magnetic Sheet.

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun and funky Sherri!! I love how you turned the frame into a magnet, and the shapes and colours suit the inspiration perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea! Love the colors and the sun die cut in the back does make it pop! :)

    ReplyDelete