Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy 2013!

Hello, everyone!  It's now 2013 and so begins another year full of possibilities and opportunities.  What good things are ahead of you this year?  I personally think this year is full of possibilities and opportunities like other new years, but the difference is, I am feeling the magic.  I feel change.  I love seeing other wonderful artists post about their projects they make, as well as the lives they live.  So my goal is to polish my photo-taking skills and post pics that are inspiring and best represent my work.  This year will be the time to shine. (Not just scrappy related, but I have a lot of other things on the go too).  I vow to enjoy my whole year to the fullest and strive for excellence. May we support each and continue to grow, personally and professionally.  Happy New Year!
 -Sherri

Stay tuned for some upcoming photos from my new year vacation in the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment