Monday, January 28, 2013

Bethany's Valentine Challenge


Yay! BAcraftygirl is having a challenge!
If you haven't already seen her video or want to check out the guidelines, watch her video here:


So, I love the colour purple and knew I could make cute cards for this.  Though only one was required, I made two.

Card number one:
I used my Copic 0.08 Multi Liner to draw the dashed line.


Close-up of the butterfly
Just loved this saying:


The tinsel string tied at the top for added sparkle.

Card Number Two:  





Close-up on the butterfly:

I used wire and attached it to the back to make his antennae.

I used the same saying here and added glitter glue to the heart.

I tied some American Crafts Twine to the side of the card.  More purple!

Oh, don't forget to watch my video and like, comment, subscribe!  


So now you know my fav colour is purple.  What's your fav colour?

Products Used:  Giddy Bugs - Paper Smooches, American Crafts - Twine, Beautiful Project Life Stamp  - Two Peas x Hero Arts, Stickles (Crystal Ice, regular prism colour), Studio G Glitter Glue (purple), Tinsel String, Copic Markers (BV0000, 000, BV01,02,04), Copic Multi Liner 0.08, Ink (Memento Tuxedo Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Memento Rich Cocoa), Wire, Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment