Thursday, June 19, 2014

OneHappyCraftyChick's Clean & Simple Challenge

Hi, everyone!  Sherri here to share my card for Carol's CAS (Clean and Simple) card challenge.  She said that it should be able to fit into a regular envelope and be able to go through the machine…but I am not sure whether this qualifies for the simple and clean part…  Does it count if you do stamping, watercolouring and Magical Micas??  It wasn't that hard.  I guess it was simple then.  Okay, maybe yes!!  (Feel free to comment below.)

Here it is…




In honour of my American friends, here is a card just for you (cuz I couldn't care less…Canada Day is July 1st).

No haters.   I really do love my American friends!!

Carol is a rockin crafter who uploads daily and also vlogs her life.  Be sure to sub to her channel!

Oh, and don't forget to click on this link to be taken to the Sugar and Spice Crafty Challenge, which is Patriotic and is open to Canadians and Americans, as well as anyone using their nation's colours!

Supplies:
PTI Friendship Jar Summer Fillers, Memento Lady Bug and Danube Blue, Faber-Castell Watercolour Pencils, LSG Creme Brûlée Magical Mica Powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment