Friday, January 30, 2015

CTD #327 - #love :-)

Wow, what fun colours going on at the Color Throwdown challenge this week!  Just love them!


I was inspired to do a piecework heart using my confetti heart punch and it was a look of fun to put together.  (Plus I have a lot extra which will be great in a shaker card.)  A picture is worth a 1000 words.  So is a crafty project.  I kept this sentiment simple and sweet. Hashtag love (happy face).


Thanks for the fun colour combo again this week!  I actually finished my card early, so if you have time, be sure to drop by TCD and play along.  :)

Sherri Tremblay

Products Used:
Cardstock, Martha Stewart Confetti Heart Punch, Ink - Stampin Up Lovely Lilac, Stamp - Lawn Fawn #Awesome, Quickstik (so easy to use!), Glue pen.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this! The heart is incredible and the #sentiment is awesome too! FAB Card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is cute and fun!! I love the way you created a mosaic with the hearts!! Lovely job with the challenge. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, your mosaic heart rocks! Love that you paired it with kraft. Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown this week and glad you enjoyed the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Sherri. Love those colorful little hearts forming the big heart. Very creative. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown this week.

    ReplyDelete