Monday, January 26, 2015

BRI's January Mood Board

Butterfly Reflections, Ink. has an awesome challenge going on right now!  The colours are so fun, so I knew I had to play along.  Here is the January mood board:


I chose this fun pig image and coloured it pale pink.  I added eyelashes (and eyeliner) to the image, as well as stripes to the hat.  To the balloon, I added glass glitter for sparkle.  I used the chevron stamp with gold ink for the background to add some more gold and match the inspiration photo.  I also added a strip of glitter paper in between the white base and the tab.  I added a few sequins to the tab and an additional star to the pig's hand.  Inside, I added the leftover strip of black and the sentiment (Birthday Hogs and Kisses).

Thanks for the fun challenge!!  Be sure to check it out!






Products Used:  Simon Says Birthday Farm Animals, Wild Orchid Crafts German Glass Glitter - Gold, We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch, Lawn Fawn Chevron Backdrops, Tsukineko Brilliance Galaxy Gold, Smashbook Pen, Copics (R20; RV09, 10, 11; Y26), Glossy Accents, and Sequins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment