Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Hey, everyone!  Hope you are having a super awesome February.  Today is a special for me because it is a good excuse to do something nice for my sweetie.  After work yesterday, I was busy making yummy goodies for him to enjoy and a special card that I share more of the process of in the next post.

Here is the Valentine Choco House:



I used a Meiji Choco House kit and bought all the different chocolate and candy from Daiso.


Valentine Deco Choco Bar:

A great way to use all the leftover chocolate.

Valentine Card for my Honey:


The Greeting Farm Oliver & Amelia.  Aren't they so sweet?


And Valentine Nails!
Love is definitely in the air and I had so much fun doing everything.

Hope your day is special too!  Words to live by:


No comments:

Post a Comment