Monday, April 7, 2014

Welcome Little One

It's been a while since I've made a Baby-related card!  So I was excited to see the new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Baby Booties.  

I used a negative from the MFT Oval Dainty Doily Duo Die-namics and inked the open space with Spun Sugar Distress Ink and Stampin Up Purely Pomegranate with a tiny dauber.  I stamp the sentiment, the onsie, and the rattle is from the TPC Studio Here Comes Baby stamp set and the penguin comes from the American Crafts Baby Set.  Then I added some random bling and pearls in gold and pink tones.  Thanks for fun challenge!


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie baby girl card!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call-Baby Booties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is super cute! Love the color pink you chose. The images are the perfect size and i love things in 3's! :)

    ReplyDelete