Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday with Cupcakes

I just love using my Anya Treats stamp from The Greeting Farm.  Isn't it fun?  And it can be used for different occasions.  I actually pulled her out a couple weeks ago for the Sweet Treats challenge, but let the deadline pass.  So I let her sit on my desk until I had a chance to use her again.  And I was lucky this week!  :)  Because the Farm Fresh Friday's theme this week was Birthday Bash.  Yay!  I would love a whole box of cupcakes for my birthday, wouldn't you?

I paper-pieced her using MME Darling Dear and Simple Stories Vintage Bliss, in addition to coloring her with Copic markers.  I added glossy accents to the hearts on her cupcakes and hats.  All the paper other than Anya comes from the MME Honey collection (big recommend!)  I used birthday stamp from the Unity April 2011 KOTM and added stickles to the word ''HAPPY''.  I used the Vertical Greetings die from MFT and wrapped it with grey Doodletwine.  I used a border punch on a scrap piece of paper for some layering beneath.  Oh, and I found the yellow paper that I used for my card base in my stock.  It's pearl and shimmery - it's gorgeous in person.  Thanks for the fun challenge!  I had a ton of fun creating!






1 comment: