Monday, June 10, 2013

Update :)

Hi, ladies and gents!
   It's been a while.  But I am back with an update.  Not a lot of scraptime lately, but I do a little once in a while.  Today I did a whole bunch of cardmaking, but that will come in a later post...

   On other news, not much to report. Busy with running and started going to Japanese class again. I can run six kilometers with my ipod shuffle keeping a good pace for me.  This week I felt really tired and slept ten hours one night.  Wow! Then I felt much better today.

   The most exciting thing happened yesterday.  I met Mariko, a.k.a. CHIBICHIBIANDMILO, and her husband Tatsu. They were down for a wedding and had just enough time to meet me before heading back to Hokkaido.  I had so much fun! And it felt like we were old friends!  Thank you so much for meeting with me! Looking forward to meeting again.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment